Becoming a Member
TriBeta Biological Honor society welcomes all biological sciences students. Initiation into the Pi Alpha chapter of TriBeta occurs every spring, and all new members are registered with the National office for official membership.
- Undergraduate majors in biological science at an institution where a chapter of Beta Beta Beta is located.
- Shall have completed at least one term of the second year of a four-year curriculum or its equivalent.
- Shall have completed at least three term courses in biological science, of which at least one is not an introductory course, with an average grade of B or its equivalent in those biology courses.
- Shall be in good academic standing.
- Undergraduates who are not eligible for regular membership but whose interests include the life sciences.
- A person changing from associate to regular membership.
Regular — $45
Associate — $35
Promoted — $10
For regular members, the fee is a life membership fee. Associate membership ends with graduation or leaving the institution.
To become a member of TriBeta,